Alpine Cooperative Preschool
ENROLLING NOW for Fall 2015
Classes available for children aged 1 1/2 to 5 years.
Please contact our Registrar
at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 425-888-6480 for more information and to schedule a school tour.
Visit our preschool during our Open House on Thursday, February 12, 2015, 5:30-6:30pm.
***We are located at: Snoqualmie United Methodist Church (across from the Snoqualmie Train Depot) 38701 South River Street in Snoqualmie. Our classrooms are in the education wing located behind the church near the playground area.***
Alpine Cooperative Preschool in downtown Snoqualmie, part of the Bellevue College Parent Education Program, is currently accepting applications for enrollment in classes beginning in Fall 2015. Any child, aged 1 1/2 - 5 years, is eligible for enrollment into the program. Our unique classes combine high quality children's classes with relevant parent education seminars.
Tuition ranges from $77 - $175 per month, depending on attendance in a one, two or three day per week program.
For the 2015-2016 school year, the schedule will be:
- Toddler Class (Age 1.5 - 2.5) meets Tuesday 12pm-2pm
- Discovery Program (Age 2 - 3.5) meets Tuesday & Thursday 9:30am-11:30am
- Explorer I Program (Age 3 - 5) meets Monday & Wednesday 9:30am-12pm
- Explorer II Program (Age 4 - 5) meets Monday & Wednesday 9:30am-12pm AND Thursday 12pm-2:30pm
Parent involvement, an integral part of healthy child development, is required in the classroom. As assistant teachers, parents are part of a teaching team that includes your child, a parent teacher, your preschool teacher and a Bellevue College parent educator. The parent commitment is an average 2-3 days per month in our program.
Bellevue College Parent Education Program is a non-profit program that combines early childhood and parenting education in cooperative preschool settings with a focus on quality programs for children and adults working with children. Our teaching philosophy is play based and we incorporate much of the explorative learning of the Reggio approach.
Alpine Co-op Preschool provides the following benefits:
- High adult to child ratio (at least 1:5)
- Healthy and safe environment
- Low tuition rates
- Parental involvement
- Parenting classes and resources from early childhood professionals
- Chance for both parents and children to form new relationships with peers
- Opportunity to learn, observe, share, and practice techniques for working with young children
Your responsibilities as a parent in the program:
- Fulfil your commitment to your child's education by helping in the classroom
- Attend monthly parent meetings where you enjoy a lecture and discussion on topics related to child development and behavior guidance presented by your Parent Education Instructor
- Participate in the business of the non-profit Cooperative Preschool, guided by the preschool board
- The responsibility of holding a "Parent Job" for the school year
- On regular occasions, provide snacks suitable for the children
The best part of this preschool experience is having your child clearly receive this message:
"My school is so important, my parents give it the most precious commodity they have - their time and attention."
Presented in partnership with BC's Parent Education Program
Serving Fall City, Snoqualmie & North Bend
PO Box 559
Snoqualmie, WA 98065